About Pink City, Jaipur
Pink City – Jaipur
Jaipur, the world renowned Pink City, is emerging as a higher education hub and is an ideal city to study and live. In addition to being India’s leading tourist destination, Jaipur draws thousands of students from far and wide.
An interesting mix of modern infrastructure and a rich heritage and culture makes Jaipur a very charming city. The city has excellent infrastructure with all the necessities and comforts of modern day urban living – wide roads, banks, ATMs, hospitals, shopping areas, malls, multiplexes, fitness centres, hotels, cafes, parks – the city is quite affordable with respect to cost of living. Known for their hospitality, the people of Jaipur are really welcoming and helpful. The city is safe and peaceful to especially for women.
Jaipur is abuzz with a variety of business activities across sectors that give students tremendous exposure. National and multinational companies like Infosys, Genpact, Bosch, Deutsche Bank, Wipro, NBC, etc. are present here.
Today, Jaipur is being seen as one of the major centres for top class education in the northern part of the country. It attracts students in large numbers every year for the professional training courses from all sections of society. It has numerous colleges and private universities set up for the purpose of providing quality education.
What makes Jaipur the best city to study ?
- Safe and Peaceful City.
- Affordable and economic city – accommodation, food, transportation, etc.
- Modern city with good infrastructure – roads, colonies, parks, hospitals, banks, etc.
- Well connected with all parts of Rajasthan and India by Road, Railway and Air.
- Presence of numerous industries and offices – national and multinational companies: Infosys, Genpact, Bosch, Deutche Bank, Wipro etc.
- Abuzz with a variety of business activities across sectors that gives students tremendous exposure.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top cities for business.
- India’s leading tourist city and known the world over.
- A student-friendly city – draws thousands of students from far and wide.
- Numerous convenience and recreation options – malls, multiplexes, cafes.
- A City with rich tradition and culture.