Build Your World
B. Tech. Lateral/ Migration
Lateral/ Migration Admission to second year and onwards to B.Tech. Programme in the following Branches:-
|1||Computer Science & Engineering|
|2||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 60% in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B. Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 60% and passed 10+2 examination with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B. Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Note: Relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility criteria shall be given to the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST/ Rajasthan state OBC Non-creamy layer / women category.
|Particulars (Fee Head)||B.Tech. CSE (Lateral/ Migration)||B.Tech. ECE, Civil and Mechanical (Lateral/ Migration)|
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||1,37,500||65,000|
|Other Fee (Per Annum)||57,500||74,000|
|Total Annual Fee||1,95,000||1,39,000|
|Admission & Alumni Fee One Time-Non Refundable||10,000||10,000|
|First Semester Fee + Admission & Alumni Fee (At the time of Admission)||1,07,500||79,500|
|Subsequent Semester Fee||97,500||69,500|
JU Scholarship for B.Tech. (Lateral/ Migration) Program (2023-24)
Recognizing Academic Excellence
With the objective of encouraging meritorious students and academic excellence, scholarships are offered to deserving candidates on the basis of percentage in Diploma.
|Courses||% From||% To||Scholarship as % of Tuition Fee|
- Candidates shall be required to pay other fees as applicable to the programme concerned. Such students shall be required to maintain a minimum CGPA (SGPA in 1st semester) of 8.0 in the subsequent semesters without having any compartment in any subject and minimum 75% attendance in each subject, failing which the Scholarships awarded shall be withdrawn. However, the review of the Scholarship shall be conducted at the end of even semester every year.
- If Scholarship of an admitted student has been withdrawn due to non-compliance of the minimum requirement as above, the same may be restored after the review of the same at the end of next even semester provided the student meets the minimum maintenance criteria of CGPA of 8.0 and 75% attendance in each subject during the period.
- It must be noted that no relaxation in terms of minimum Scholarship maintenance criteria shall be granted. For example if a student gets CGPA of 7.99 or lower or attendance in any of the subject equal to or less than 74.99 % shall loose the Scholarship.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.