Build Your World
BCA Cyber Security (EC-Council, USA)
BCA Cyber Security (EC-Council, USA)
BCA Specialization in Cyber Security (In association with EC Council, USA)
Cyber Security is a rapidly expanding field. As the risk of cyber-attacks is greater than ever, companies are fighting to fill their ranks with professionals that can protect their information and networks. According to a study, India witnessed a staggering 675% increase in cyber-crime related incidents under the IT Act, 2000, between 2016 and 2018. Another report indicates that at least one cyber-crime was reported every 09 minutes in India in 2019, up from 12 minutes in 2018.
The rate at which developments are happening means a Cyber Security experts need to constantly update with not only the latest tools and gadgets to hit the market, but also with the latest trends and happenings in the domain Talking specifically about India, NASSCOM predicts that India would need over one million Cyber Security professionals by 2020. This overwhelming need for cyber security experts in India is not surprising, though.
BCA programs with specialization in Cyber Security
Aim to help bridge this gap between demand and supply, backed by internationally recognized certifications from EC-Council (the world’s largest Cyber Security Technical Certification Body). On completion of the degree programs, students will earn global certification courses like ECSS, CND, CEH, CASE and many more from EC-Council. The graduates will get a chance to work in top corporate having roles like Network Security Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst, Security Architect, Cyber Security Manager, and many more.
• Curriculum designed by industry experts and academicians to strike balance between theory and practical.
• The course covers all important contents of Cyber Security as per industry demands.
• Students will earn global certifications like ECSS, CND, CEH, CASE from EC-Council, USA.
• Personal doubt clearing sessions would be conducted with experts for all the learner.
Total Annul Fee
Admission & Alumni Fee One Time-Non Refundable
First Semester Fee + Admission & Alumni Fee (At the time of Admission)
Susequent Semester Fee
With the objective of encouraging meritorious students and academic excellence, scholarships are offered to deserving candidates.
|Course||% From||% To||Scholarship as % of Tuition Fee|
|BCA Cyber Security (EC-Council, USA)||75||84.99||15%|
- Candidates shall be required to pay other fees as applicable to the programme concerned. Such students shall be required to maintain a minimum CGPA (SGPA in 1st semester) of 8.0 in the subsequent semesters without having any compartment in any subject and minimum 75% attendance in each subject, failing which the Scholarships awarded shall be withdrawn. However, the review of the Scholarship shall be conducted at the end of even semester every year.
- If Scholarship of an admitted student has been withdrawn due to non-compliance of the minimum requirement as above, the same may be restored after the review of the same at the end of next even semester provided the student meets the minimum maintenance criteria of CGPA of 8.0 and 75% attendance in each subject during the period.
- It must be noted that no relaxation in terms of minimum Scholarship maintenance criteria shall be granted. For example if a student gets CGPA of 7.99 or lower or attendance in any of the subject equal to or less than 74.99 % shall loose the Scholarship.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.