Centre for international studies (CIS) A never before opportunity!
Enroll yourself on a student study abroad program with us and open yourself to a world of opportunity. Many students do not go abroad until later, so you’ll be getting an educational head start. CIS enjoys partnerships with top ranked universities in the US, allowing you impressive choices of universities to attend. Going abroad for studies is a big decision. Get in touch with us so we can discuss your options.
BASIC STRUCTURE OF STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMME ECO-SYSTEM FROM CIS
The student study abroad program enables students from India to study in the United States. When the student first joins CIS he/she will undergo training alongside her basic course academics where we will advise and help on prerequisites of orientation into the foreign university in the United States.
STUDENT CYCLE AT CIS
- After the student has enrolled he/she will be required to complete 2 years of the program Once enrolled in the CIS program, student will be required to complete the first 2 years of their degree studying in the JECRC campus.
- CIS enables students to complete remaining 2 years at an international university and secure a globally recognized degree.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
International Degree: CIS comes with its most unique feature of enabling students to graduate with an international degree from some of the best universities in the US. This entails studying for 2 years at JECRC and the last 2 years at a prominent US university to earn a degree recognized internationally.
Upto 36 months post study Work visa: Students on successful completion of the course will be eligible for up to 36 months of post study work visa in US. This enables students to take up job offers in the US and work full time at some of the leading companies of the world.
Face to Face Interactions with admissions officials of US Universities: As part of CIS, JECRC students will have a unique opportunity to interact with US university delegates at least twice a year. The university officials would also provide a chance for students to have one-on-one sessions along with parents so that students have absolute clarity on all aspects of education in US.
Global Education Standards: In line with the curriculum and pattern that is used in international universities, CIS provides its students with up to date and relevant syllabi thus ensuring a higher standard of quality education.
Financial Benefits: For the first two years of study in India, a significant part of cost on education is saved. Students can save up to 50% of the total fee that they would ordinarily spend if they were to pursue an engineering or business course where all 4 years were spent abroad.
Strong Foundation: First 2 years are used to lay strong foundations with students deciding on final specialization or majors starting 3rd year in the US. By the end of first two years, the students are not only better equipped, but are better oriented and ready for the international system that focuses on clarity of concepts rather than course delivery.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AT CIS FOR JECRC STUDENTS
In addition to above the CIS will provide 2 year support system at the JECRC campus which will include the following:
- Personalized counseling services: With a devoted full time admissions counseling expert at the JECRC campus, personalized counseling services will be provided to every student which would begin with short listing universities on basis of marks, aspirations, budget and any geographical preferences student may have.
- IELTS/ TOEFL Classes: Students will receive complete training on English language exams like IELTS/TOEFL from an expert faculty at CIS. The sessions will be planned every week for student to avail this facility.
- Visit by International University delegates: Information and interaction session with US university delegates will be organized regularly at JECRC campus by CIS so that students are well exposed.
- Visa counseling and Documentation: Complete support for visa application, interview preparation, financial and other documentation to enable smooth visa process for our students.
- Visa support for parents to visit students.
- Hostel/Housing facility and airport pick up services: On campus accommodation with food and dining facilities will be ensured for every student at US universities.
- Education Loan: CIS has tie ups with leading banks to provide loan facility to its students for completing their last 2 years of education in the US. This is a huge benefit for students as well as their parents as they plan for their finances to study abroad.
- University of Alabama
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Illinois Chicago
- California State University
- Arizona State University
- Pace University
- Tennessee Tech. University
- University of California Riverside
- Washington State University
- University of Nebraska Lincoln
- Southeast Missouri State University
- West Virginia State University