The candidate can apply through any of the following options:-
Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send their completed application form printout along with DD to the below mentioned address.
*Note- Candidates making online payment are not required to send their application form.
Download Offline Application Form and submit the duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs- 850/- in favour of “JECRC UNIVERSITY” payable at Jaipur :
The Director Admissions
JECRC University Campus, Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn, Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Jaipur 303 905, Rajasthan, India.
3. Prospectus including Application Forms are available at the JECRC University Campus, Jaipur and can be bought by paying cash of Rs 850/-.
Documents to be submitted with the Form
i. 10th Standard mark sheet
ii. 12th Standard mark sheet (if applicable)
iii. Domicile Certificate
*Note- Upon receipt of your Application Form with demand draft, an e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address. If in case you do not receive a confirmation, you may call @ 0141-6565615, 6565618 or mail us at email@example.com to find out the status of your application form.
Candidates are recommended to utilize the service of Indian Speed Post while sending the documents.
1. It is mandatory to provide your email address (clearly) as it will be used by the Admission Office for further correspondence and communication.
2. Please do not attach any original Marks Sheet/Testimonials with the Application Form at this stage.
3. University/Board/Marks filled in the Application Form will be considered for all procedures related to admission. Any discrepancy found during original document verification may result in cancellation of Admission.
4. Duly filled in Application Form together with photocopies of the related documents should be submitted/sent to the following address:
The Director Admissions
JECRC University Campus
Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039,
Ramchandrapura, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn,
Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital,
Jaipur 303 905, Rajasthan, India
Ph: 0141-6565615, 6565618
5. Incomplete Forms may be rejected.
6. Details regarding payment of fee at the time of admission, allotment of hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
7. The offer of admission may be cancelled if any of the conditions are not fulfilled by the candidate by specified time.