1. General MBA- Specialization in Finance | Marketing | HR Management | Information Technology | Production & Operation Management | Small Business & Entrepreneurship | International Business | Media & Communication
2. MBA in Media, Communication and Marketing (In collaboration with ICHIEVE)
The JU MBA in Media, Communication and Marketing is in collaboration with ICHIEVE. The program designed by ICHIEVE is drawn by highly experienced senior professionals with years of experience in the media industry.
JU MBA in Media, Communication and Marketing is designed to deliver 1800 hrs of industry oriented program content spread during the course of the program.
• The Program is designed by ICHIEVE is drawn by highly experienced senior professionals with years of experience in the media industry.
• Focus on strengthening specific knowledge and skills to help achieve full individual potential, in a higly competitive employment market
• Teaching methodology stresses learning –by-doing from day one.
• Unique role-play based practical exercises simulating real life professional situation, video recording, playback analysis and instant feedback, enable participants to learn in real time
3. MBA in Finance (in association with Professional Training Academy)
4. MBA in Financial Analyst (in association with Professional Training Academy)
Curriculum Incorporated from CFA-USA
5. MBA in Financial Planning (in association with Professional Training Academy)
Curriculum Incorporated from CFP-FPSB, India
The candidate can apply through any of the following options:-
Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send their completed application form printout along with DD to the below mentioned address.
*Note- Candidates making online payment are not required to send their application form.
Download application form ,Click here and submit the duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs- 500/- in favour of “JECRC UNIVERSITY” payable at Jaipur :
The Director Admissions
JECRC University Campus, Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn, Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Vidhani Village, Jaipur 303 905, Rajasthan, India.
3. Prospectus including Application Forms are available at the following places and can be bought by paying cash of Rs 500/-.
(a) Applications are also available at Axis Bank in all over Rajasthan.
(b) At the JECRC University Campus, Jaipur.
Documents to be submitted with the Form
i. 10th Standard mark sheet
ii. 12th Standard mark sheet (if applicable)
iii. Graduate Examination Marks' Statements (if applicable)
iv. Score Card of C-MAT/MAT/CAT/any other state or national level entrance test (if applicable)
v. Domicile Certificate
*Note- Upon receipt of your Application Form with demand draft, an e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address. If in case you do not receive a confirmation, you may call @ 0141- 6565603 to 6565606, 6565615 or mail us at email@example.com to find out the status of your application form.
Candidates are recommended to utilize the service of Indian Speed Post while sending the documents.
1. It is mandatory to provide your email address (clearly) as it will be used by the Admission Office for further correspondence and communication.
2. Please do not attach any original Marks Sheet/Testimonials with the Application Form at this stage.
3. University/Board/Marks filled in the Application Form will be considered for all procedures related to admission. Any discrepancy found during original document verification may result in cancellation of Admission.
4. Duly filled in Application Form together with photocopies of the related documents should be submitted/sent to the following address:
The Director Admissions
JECRC University Campus
Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039,
Ramchandrapura, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn,
Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Vidhani Village
Jaipur 303 905, Rajasthan, India
5. Incomplete Forms may be rejected.
6. Details regarding payment of fee at the time of admission, allotment of hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
7. The offer of admission may be cancelled if any of the conditions are not fulfilled by the candidate by specified time.